Around the world with Nicolas Lunven
Vendée Globe 2020
The Vendée Globe is an excellent in-house communication medium to strengthen the bonds between your associates and create a sense of belonging.
With an upper socio-professional category audience, this extreme sport, open to all from 7 to 77 years of age, is also a formidable external communication tool to boost your image, your notoriety and your customer loyalty.
YOUR SAILING PROJECT
- An 18-metre boat for participating in races that attract the most media coverage: Vendée Globe, Route du Rhum, Transat Jacques Vabre
- A turnkey sports project with a recognised, young and impressive skipper
- A shore crew of 5 to 7 people dedicated to the project
- A guaranteed return on investment
- The reflection of your values:competitiveness, courage, quality, performance, respect for the environment, team spirit, solidarity, seeking new challenges, etc.
- A sports project of national and international dimensions supporting your development and your strategy
- An external communication tool:developing customer loyalty and attracting prospective clients by giving off a strong image
- An in-house communication tool:bringing your associates together around the sailing project
- Creating synergies with your partners and shareholders
Figures from the Vendée Globe 2016-2017 (source SAEM Vendée)
- 75 days of racing approximately
- 2.25 million visitors to Les Sables d'Olonne
- 200 million euros of gross media value in France
- 1,274 hours of TV broadcasts across 97 channels spanning 190 countries
- 345 million pages viewed at www.vendeeglobe.org (website + mobile application)
Figures from the Route du Rhum 2014 (source OC Sports)
- 12 days of racing
- 2.2 million visitors in Saint Malo
- 37 million euros of gross media value in France
- 2 million TV viewers for the live coverage of the start
- 57 hours of TV broadcasts
- 30 million pages viewed at www.routedurhum.com
A WINNING EXAMPLE
Banque Populaire, Winner of Vendée Globe 2016-2017 with Armel le Cléac'h, revealed an equivalent advertising value in terms of media coverage for the project between September 2016 and March 2017: 55-million euros! In all, Armel Le Cléac’h secured 34 headlines, was the subject of 4,193 TV topics, generated 88-million publications viewed on social media and 12-million videos viewed...